• Can commit to working for a full academic period (i.e.,
one school year or one summer)
• Can provide three references that address your teaching abilities
• Will submit to a background check
• Have a teaching certificate or proven tutoring experience
• Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited US college
or a recognized overseas university
• Be able to demonstrate proficiency in one or more areas of subject
You will function as an independent contractor, and as such you benefit
from being able to:
• Determine how many hours you want to work.
• Schedule your own sessions directly with the client.
• Utilize your own methods of instruction.
• Work for other organizations if you so desire.
• Enjoy exceptional flexibility in your schedule.
• Experience independence and freedom
• Focus completely on teaching without the hassles of grading and